Monday, October 1, 2007

Happy Birthday Gammy!

So the weekend has come to an end, we just got home and are totally exhausted, but I have lots of pictures to share! For all of you that held a good thought for all of us, THANK YOU!! Even though Wyatt and I didnt get better for the weekend, we still made it just fine. Lemme just tell you that these boys are TROOPERS! They were so good for being sick like they were. Not to mention sunday morning we realized Wyatt had cut ALL four molars and a regular tooth within those few days. And he still was so awesome. Everyone was telling me how good they had been all weekend (as Wyatt is screaming in the family room right now haha back to reality huh!). But they were so right. I was so proud of both of them.

The resort, La Quinta, was gorgeous and our rooms were awesome. Ours was the only one (except my uncles of course) who had a big closed in patio so it was perfect with the kids and all their stuff. They spent the days swimming in my uncles private pool behind his little condo. They had so much fun with my cousin Riley who is Kylees age. And at night they chased crickets pretty much the whole time. But they were very very good boys and they loved spending time with everyone. Jack was swimming on a noodle, something he wouldnt ever do before so I was so excited to see him doing that. He rode around with Papa and on Uncle Ricks back. And Wy, well he kept jumping in whenever his little heart desired. Including this morning when he had his clothes on. Punk. They had so much fun. Jack kept saying "I had so much fun on our trip!" They slept almost the entire way home!
Us old people had a great time too... We hung out at the pool alot at Ricks room and it was so nice to have it all to ourselves so we could be loud and obnoxious. Luke played golf with my parents and brother on sunday and I went to the spa for a massage and all the fixings with all my cousins and aunt and uncle. It was awesome, and so fun to hang out with everyone. The dinners were great. They were catered to my uncles room (huge condo basically) and the food was sooo good. Last night we did a Luau to celebrate Gammys birthday so the night was filled with cake, cocktails, speaches, limbo and hula hooping (hilarious- Aunt Barbara!)! It was alot of fun.

Today is Gammys actual 80th birthday (happy birthday!!). But I think this weekend was way more fun then she will have today! She was ecstatic to have all the kids, grandkids, great grandkids and even her sister there together for a whole weekend. It was pretty much priceless for her. She loved walking up to Jackson all weekend because every time he greeted her with a HUGE hug and smile. It was so cute and she loved it. He loves his Gammy! We even had a photographer come out to do a big family portrait! Should be cute... My uncle Rick and both my aunts did a phenomenal job of planning this whole ordeal and everyone had such a great time. For their own protection, i wont post ALL the pictures but here are just a few cute ones for ya!

Wyatt and Parker high fiving.....
Little fish...
Papa and naked Wyatt.... (Wyatt basically jumped in!) My unlce Rick and aunt Jeanne having a chimmy contest haha
Bad Aunt Ashley... that kid had so much cake.... Have you met my Aunt Barbara? Cuz if you haven't if you need to, then you need to hand her a hula hoop becuase its the funniest thing you will ever see! She yells "Move my ass! Move my ass!" PRICELESS!!!! Wyatts cricket chase, no luck! How funny is limbo.... hahahaha Lychelle you need to be more flexible, or have less boobs!
For some reason this picture of my cousin Drew cracks me up.... hahaha
Nana has this effect on the boys... they go to sleep.
Gammy and poor red nose Wy WyJackson and my cousin Jen catching crickets (meaning pulling off their legs so they dont hop outta his hands after!)
Mommy and her lovebug... This kid loved crickets...
Daddy and his boys...
His cricket died.... "Sure jump on the bed, were at a hotel!"
Jackson marking his territory before we leave....
Perfect ending to a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

The Trotter Family said...

I never realized how much Jack looks like Luke. He is like a little clone!