Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hapy Birthday Kylee!!

In the midst of all this craziness I cant forget our shout out to the birthday girl! My niece is 9 years old today! Cannot believe it! Wow how time flies. She isnt my adorable baby anymore, but she has turned into one beautiful, sweet, fun little girl! The boys absolutely adore her. No joke, she is one of, if not their most favorite person in the world. They will do anything she says and follow her everywhere and light up the second they see her. Its so cute. We are so lucky to be so close to them and have her be such a big part of our lives. And let me tell ya alot of the time I dont know what I would do without her. She is defientely my biggest helper with the boys, she is even changing diapers now, poopy ones too! She is awesome, we love her... so anyways HAPPY 9th BIRTHDAY KYLEE!

No comments: