Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Gettin Behind....

Well well where do i start... Been a busy few days, Im getting behind. Between moving, and people being sick, school, family pictures, garage sales- IM starting to lose my mind. I stood in line behind three people at Bed Bath and Beyond the other day just to get to the front of the line and realize I wasnt even buying anything!


We had family pictures on Sunday. My friend Jen Badraun took them for us... she wants to start a career as a photographer so we were kind of her guinea pigs. She did an awesome job though. Especially since there were 30 of us. My whole family and our good family freinds the Bakers. It was chaotic. But Jen did great. And of course the boys looked studly as usualu (sorry Im there mom, I can be biased!) Although both of their heads of hair are a little out of control right now, I still managed to get them looking decent! Wyatts didnt look like an old man comb over and Jacks wouldnt do anything out of the ordinary except for a mohawk again, his hair is so weird. We went to the usual place, Shaws Cove in Laguna. I want to get her to do some of my boys at this place in San Juan. Its actually like an alley or something but some friends of ours did it there and they looked so cool! Plus with so many people there we didnt get as much time per family so I would like to get some more of the boys done soon. You all know I am a picture maniac so I will make her come do ours again. And I already have a ton at the beach from the last 3 years so I want to switch it up a bit. But these will be good. Im excited to get them all done.

We got a new bed on Sunday-a king. FINALLY! Its so nice not having Luke hogging the bed and having to sleep on the very edge every night. However I still have been cuz Im not use to having so much room. Funny story though, Luke wakes up monday morning and by the time he gets to work he has hives everywhere, has to run to the store and get benadryl. He calls me and says go find new sheets, comforter, everything, Im allergic to something. So I did. Im in LOVE with them by the way. My new bed is the best! So we get it all monday night and put them on and tuesday when he gets to work he has broken out again. He realized its something at work, not the bed! I was dying laughing. O well, I love my new bed. And we got every single piece for $200 bucks. SOOOOO good! My headboard doesnt match anymore so I am kinda bummed but oh well! I never wanna get outta bed! The colors I wanted, everything. Its so nice! Luke loves it too. I think he just likes that Im so far away now! :)


Last night we took the boys to the pumpkin patch. They had so much fun. Jack loves the petting zoo and feeding the animals. Wyatt was his usual punk self, poking the animals in the face through the bars and teasing them with food. BUT, when we got into the petting zoo he freaked. So scared of the animals being right there. This one HUGE goat kept chasing me and Wyatt cuz we had food. I was scared of him so i could only imagine what was going through poor Wyatts head. I finally dumped my food at him and ran cuz I honestly thought he was going to eat me, or at least Wyatts leg. He was kinda an ass. Luke was dying laughing. But he reallly was scary. Finally I gave Wyatt to Luke and chased animals with jackson. He chased ducks around forever. You would of thought he learned after getting bit by a duck at the zoo, but noooo! Of course he cried when we left but I figured we would go back when Grandma and Grandpa got here, Jack will love going with them and Uncle Ethan and Aunt Lari. Ethan already said he wont go to the pumpkin patch unless he can take the kids with him! I think he just wants to ride the ponies and not have people laugh at him! :)
We have started the packing process... not fun. We are having another garage sale this weekend to try and get rid of the last of our stuff. Then its going to good will. But today and tomorrow and friday I am packing. I want to have most everything done before next thursday when Lukes parents get here so we can spend time with them. Hopefully we can just have beds and some clothes to move by then. And we can get it done within a few hours on saturday. So ill pack this week, all the stuff we dont need, have a garage sale saturday, start moving on monday, be pretty much done by thursday when they get here. Then friday nite we have a wedding at 4, the Halloween party at 8 and saturday we MOVE! We will spend the next few days cleaning up this place. Busy next 10 days. But were excited for Grandma and Grandpa to come! It will be fun... Jack is dying to see them. And Wy wil be happy to show off for them Im sure! And again.... dont hesitate to check out Johns party site. If anyone, you or someone you know wants to do a corporate sponsorship let me know... we are looking for big donors like that to help out! (Sorry sidenote!) Well time to do some more laundry............................ the days never end right now!!!

1 comment:

The Trotter Family said...

Where are you moving to? I didn't know it was official. I know you had mentioned it before. Good luck and if you need help, let me know!