Friday, October 5, 2007

Jenna's Last Day

Jenna's last day here with us is today. They are moving to Irvine tomorrow (which is where both her parents work) so they are moving her to a Tutor Time. So today is the last day! She has definetely held her own with these two boys (is actually quite the bully now in fact) and they all treat each other like siblings. They fight like siblings, they love like siblings, the get each other sick like siblings!! Im excited today is her last day because I feel like I will have my own life back (its so hard with the two babies to go do all the things I want/need to do) but we will miss her. She is a very good baby, so easy to feed, to put to sleep, pretty independent and she has been here for the last 8 months of her life so she has learned the ways of this place and taken to them pretty well! She is totally happy, (most of the time) and is really a crack up. Her personality is hilarious. Im sure the boys will be a little confused when she isnt here next week. They havent been without her in 8 months!! Its been fun but this chapter is over, bitter sweet I guess! Im sure we will keep in touch since they really arent that far...So anyways, here is my smalll tribute to Jenna....

1 comment:

The Trotter Family said...

She is a cute little punk. I think she will be able to survive Tutor Time now that she has been around boys!