Monday, September 14, 2009

Adam and Eve

I have a great story for you. So Luke comes home from work today and gets right on the computer to pay some bills, but first checks his bank account. He comes out to the family room and says "Do you remember me spending $226 on something in the last few days?" Ummm no I think I would remember spending that much money. Well he had a payment pending for $226. We racked our brains for a few minutes, trying to think of a bill that may have gone through or something. It was a company called PHE Inc. Finally I googled the company thinking it was probably just a bill. But it came up as Adamandeve.com. So I clicked on it. I couldnt believe what I had seen, I immediately started dying laughing. But then we were thinking "Noway, PHE Inc has to represent something else too!" WRONG!!! Luke called this company and they tracked his "package" linked to his debit card. Apparentely Luke had bought $226 worth of sex toys and dildos and had them overnighted to VEGAS!!!! Ahhhhhhhahahahahaha I mean c'mon?!?! Is this for real?! What are the freakin chances. I mean for one to get your credit card info stolen is one thing but then to have found out you bought dildos with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing is funnier than that! Ahhahahahah i spent the next half hour while Luke was on the phone with PHE Inc, who wouldnt intercept the package and the bank, who wouldnt do anything cuz the payment was still pending, telling everyone I knew! ahahaha Luke was PISSED!! He was finally done on the phone and I looked at him and his super serious pissed off face and just started laughing, which finally made him laugh. Then for the rest of the night, its all I could think about. Ahhahahahah At least there is some humor in getting your card info stolen when you buy dildos with it! Hahaha Im praying something like that doesnt end up in my stocking on xmas morning now ahahahahahahh gross!

1 comment:

Valley Girl said...

what in the world!?! cause ya know if i was going to steal someones credit card info i would buy my weight in sex toys too.... sick nast!