Saturday, September 19, 2009

Undefeated So Far!

So our little cowboys SPANKED the Garden grove Falcons on saturday. They won 39-0. Robert finally let some of the kids who dont normally get to run the ball try and score touchdowns because we were so far ahead. Jacksons time came and the QB fumbled so Jack didnt get to run it. I was so bummed. Im hoping another massacre happens on saturday and he gets to run it. But my little dude did incredible. Its amazing to me how much more he is understanding it and how much more aggresive hes getting. He is doing awesome. We are super proud of him. He did so great that they made him one of the team captains for this coming week. He was so excited! I had Keira with me too so my hands were full in the stands. But I had a little help from my dad too, who went and bought his first bit of cowboys merchandise to support his little man! He was funny, we were standing by the spiritwear table and he says "Well I guess if hes gonna be a cowboy for a long time I better get some gear!" LOL I loved it. After slaughtering the falcons the team headed to pizza. My slight hangover needed some cherry coke and a salad before I hurled. After a few hours there we went home, tooks naps, went to kylees soccer game, picked up dinner, brought home Hunter to our house, got dressed and headed out the door for Garys 30th bday at the Ranch. I decided I would take it easy since I still wasnt 100% from the night before. WRONG! I think i got more drunk within an hour there. Weird. I went home early with Pam and Luke took off with the boys to nothing other than CAPTAIN CREAMS. Weirdos. Happy bday Gary! Old fart!!

2 comments:

Valley Girl said...

awe. little football men! can you believe our babies are this old???

The Trotter Family said...

There is a girl on the other team? What were her parents thinking? Anyways, Jack looks so into football. I think you will be doing this football mom routine for a long time!