Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Sunday Sunday!

FOOTBALL HAS STARTED!!! Dont know yet whether Im ok with it. Sunday morning at 9am Bmoe was here to pick up Luke for a guys day of football at Johns. They even made breakfast over there. WOW. Marc and brandi picked up the boys and took them to their friends house to swim and play while they watched football. Me, well guess what I did! Thats right, I attended a baby shower. You knew it was something right. Andreas bachelorette party was this weekend but I got so overwhelmed with football, school starting and everyone being sick, not to mention broke, that I bailed last minute. :( And Jack missed a bday party sunday too... I told you, I have to start narrowing these down cuz my bank account and our immune systems hate it! But I headed to Lindsay Blums baby shower. Her husband Justin and his family grew up across the street from me in Dove Canyon. Nice to still have them around and let our kids play. She is due next month with a girl, Kenadee. Cant wait to see Justin with a girl, its gonna be hilarious! they come from a family with 98% boys. LOL. I actually took their maternity pictures on friday night so I got a few done before I went so i could bring her some. After the shower, I picked Luke up and we went to Marc and Brandis for dinner. My fave, GUMBO!

No comments: