Sunday, September 27, 2009

Finally One Day!

We finally got one day to ourselves to do NOTHING!!! We got up late (well I did, Luke is up by 830am on Sundays now cuz hes too excited to sleep thanks to football!). He went to Johns with Bmoe to watch the Eagles game, the boys and I went to the pool for a bit, then went to Subway, picked up dad and headed to the beach with Ash, Eric and Brayden. I sat for three hours and did NOTHING!!! It was gloriouuuuusssss! I'm singing in case you cant hear me. The kids caught sandcrabs with Luke and Ash for like an hour, I did NOTHING!!! Luke swam, I did NOTHING!!! See a trend here?! Ya best sunday I had had in a looonngg time. After my glorious beach day we headed up the hill for dinner at my parents. We were surprised with a visit from my aunt Jeanne, uncle Eric and little Miss Lexie. Holy crap is she cute! I just wanna squeeze her. Mike and Lychelle were both working so she spent the night with Grams and Pops. The boys loved having another baby around, they were lovin on her most the night. So stinkin cute. Great day before another manic monday. And probably the last beach day we will have for awhile... BRING ON FALL!!

2 comments:

Valley Girl said...

I need a sunday where i do NOTHING!!!
good for you!

Mom said...

What great pictures! I need some, ok!!!! They all look like they're having SO much fun!