Wednesday, September 2, 2009

WEINER

Sorry bout the title, I couldnt come up with anything witty or cute for this one cuz its not really a cute thing... ok maybe a little if your his mom. My 3 year old is OBSESSED with his weiner. Obsessed to the point that some of my friends call him weiner boy. Obsessed to the point that anyone who knows Wyatt hasnt NOT noticed it. Obsessed to the point that his hands are in his pants more than they are out. Its gross. I dont even know what to do to break this habit before he goes to school in the coming months. Can you imagine what his teacher is going to think/say/do?!?! OMG so embarrassing! He just flicks it all day. He constantly has one, if not both, hands down his pants all the time just flickin it. When his pants are off even for 20 seconds to put on shorts hes flicking it. He just loves it. Whats a mom to do???? Ughhhh. Im in trouble.

4 comments:

Caley said...

good job you really did get "caught up" I think I "overlooked it"" because of the backdated ones! wheff! that must have taken a while! good JOB

The Trotter Family said...

Wow, boys and their "toys"... You have been a crazy blogger lately. I sat here and read and read for like an hour I think. You guys have been busy. By the way, I think i ran into that girl Kayte the other week (if she has a new baby). It looks like the same girl. The river trip sounded like fun minus all the setbacks. I didn't know it was possible for Taco Bell to run out of ground beef. That is just wrong! OK, I live closer now, so we need to do a park play day.

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

LMAO! noah is like that already....as soon as that diaper is of, his hands are going for his junk!

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

btw....so jealous of your "blog catch up" i cant seem to get in all the craziness of the summer. we have had so many fun times and a zillion pics but no time in between to share it all!!

your inspiration again girl!!