Thursday, September 3, 2009

HOOOTTTT!!!!!!!!

These last few days/weeks have been HOT! Like 100 degrees hot. So gross. The fires have been crazy and making the air nasty too. So the beach was calling our names. I took all four kids down to baby beach with Erin and Bailey on wednesday. I forgot how easy it was down there. Especially the first hour or so when the girls didnt realize there was water only 20 feet away! They just sat and played in the sand. If you were Sophia you ate it by the handfuls though. I should have been there all summer if I was smart. However getting all four wet, sandy, tired kids in the car royally sucked.
That night, Luke and the guys had their football draft at Johns, fully equipped with bartenders (can we say, boys take fantasy football wayyyy to seriously!). Some of us girls and kids went over to Lala and Bmoe's and did dinner and wine. And Shannon brought over ice cream and strawberries. In other words, she got on the kids good side. :)


1 comment:

Caley said...

thanks for posting this. I had a post all ready for that night be realized I didnt take any pics!! so I had to steal a couple hope you dont mind! thanks!