Friday, September 18, 2009

BLINK BABY!!!!

Friday night was pretty much rad. Myself, Lindsay, Kristyn, Gianna, Lauren and Lindsays sister Ashley had a girls night out. We went and saw Blink 182 at Verizon. Only my all time favorites, right up there with New Found Glory. They played with Fall Out Boy and All American Rejects so there were the most youngs kids of all time. I actually felt old. But it was hilarious when Blink came on finally and all these kids were almost quiet, since they knew barely any of Blinks stuff. We had so much fun. We met some friends, a bunch of guys standing behind us who were our age and felt almost as out of place as we did. They were fun. Not to mention they were our bodyguards when the huge bonfire was lit behind us on the lawn and all these kids started running around it and falling all over the place. I ended up on the ground once or twice, with people swinging at each other all around me. I even lost my flip flops at one point (thanks girl in front of me who found them!). It was nuts. But they protected us. We didnt even know their real names. We called them Jason Seigel, Vin Diesel, Star Trek and Ryan Seacrest because yes they all reminded us of someone. But they were cool. It was a great night.... pics to come shortly if Lindsay ever downloads them!!! Gotta love Blink 182!

1 comment:

Valley Girl said...

fun! can't wait for the pictures!