Thursday, September 17, 2009

As If....

As if Lukes week couldnt get any worst right? After the dildo episode I mean. Well he has been sick for a week now, stayed home from work two days last week. Started feeling better but couldn't kick the sore throat. Sorta how I was a few weeks go. He finally went to the dr today. He has a "head infection". What the eff is a head infection you may ask?!? Wellll.... it means every orphus of his head is infected. He a sinus infection, an ear infection, a throat infection and a tear duct infection. NO JOKE. The guys a mess. And have a I ever mentioned what a baby Luke is when he's sick?! Ya, BIGTIME baby.

2 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

Dang! That guy has the weakest immune system. Didn't he have one really bad last year too? I've never heard of a head infection. I guess you can roll them all into one right? Hope he gets better soon for both of your sakes!

Valley Girl said...

Sounds like he is aloud to be a bigtime baby... poor guy!