Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Bday Kenna!

Sunday... somehow Gary convinced me to let Luke spend the day with him, he pulled the bday card on me. So he left at 930 to head BACK to the Ranch to watch football all day. Meaning I was flying solo this sunday, again. I hate the NFL.We headed to Jake and Kristyns for McKennas 8th bday. 8! Holy crap. So crazy. The kids swam and played amd everyone else was glued to the TVs watching football. LAME. It was kinda relazing though for the most part. Probably more relaxing than Luke being there and having to yell at him to help me watch the kids. Haha. My day ended however with Luke and really drunk gary at my house. At first I wanted to kill him, then I just laughed at him and my kids wrestling with him for an hour. He was at least entertaining.

No comments: