Saturday, September 12, 2009

Gotta Love PJ

Saturday after football we went to beachfire for lunch and then home for some much needed naps, I slept for like 3 hours. Best ever. Then we headed to my parents for dinner. They had Parker so they wanted the boys to come and play. Welllllll Parker didnt want much to do with them. LOL He just wanted to hang with me and my mom, and go pee every 5 minutes, whether it was in his pants or in the toilet lol. My mom and I were dying laughing at how many pairs of clothes/pull ups/diapers he went through in an hour and a half. I dont miss the days of potty training lol. Then the poor baby gets up off the toilet and slips in his pool of pee that had accumulated on the floor and lands smack on his ass. I had tears pouring down my face. We finally left him in a diaper, then he wanted shoes and socks on so my dad helped him with that. He walked around like that the rest of the night. Another tears rolling down my face incident. Apparentely by the end of the night, we had worn him out because he fell asleep at his high chair with a plate of "Parker style Taco Salad". LOL Ahhh gotta love the PJ!!! Parker you will hate me for this someday... but just know its all outta love!! <3

No comments: