Tuesday, February 2, 2010

FINALLY!!!!

So lemme first start off by apologizing for my crappy pics, or lack thereof. I have no little point and shoot camera anymore, its broken, and the charger apparentely grew legs and ran away (my way of saying I lost it, no idea how). So i figured by the time I got it fixed and bought a new charger I might as well have just bought a new camera. Well maybe not quite but this is SOOO the case when you shop on EBAY!!!! Muahahahahaha! I bought this little puppy for..... wait for it, wait for it....... (drum roll please)............ $20.50!!!! Yes you read right. I wasnt so worried about the brand or super duper quality either (although I hear its a pretty good brand) and its 7.0 MP I think. So cant be that bad I guess. I just needed something to stick back in my purse for everyday occurences!!!! So I am happy to announce that this cute little pink sucker will be your new source of entertainment! So you better LOVE HER!!! I do :) and i cant wait for her to show up on my doorstep soon!! Wooohooooooooo!

2 comments:

Carrie Braunalicious said...

$20! With your talent, I'm sure those pics will look like a million bucks. Can't wait to hear how it works out!

The Trotter Family said...

You go on these hiatus' and then blog like a nut. I can't keep up! After two kids, I can relate to Wy's poo problem. I know TMI, but you had a whole blog on poop, so I thought I could share that much! Sweet deal on the phone and I love the little convos the boys have. "I feel you" is so cute!