Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Mishaps

A long weekend in our household lemme tell ya... friday night I got another girls night to myself. I met Lindsay, Ambra, Andreal and Lauren at Chilis for dinner. Yummy food, margaritas and girl conversation made for great dinner. Then we met Gianna at the movie theater to see Dear John. Movie was good, til the end... booooooo! But not as good as Notebook Ill tell ya that much!


The next morning Luke was up at 630am (this is why I needed another girls night before I had to take the weekend on by my lonesome!) to go play golf with all the guys. Their first annual Donkey Open. Ya they had a golf tournament sat and sun, in the miserable rain saturdaybtw! The boys and I went to Jacks baseball meeting at Mcdonalds to meet his team. Hes on the Padres and is super excited about this. For some reason he wanted to be on the Padres. Weird. Luke got back that afternoon just in time for us to get ready to go to Monster Jam... which i was a little worried about since it had been raining all day and expected to rain all night. We all had long underwear, beanies and 3 shirts on and a backpack full of ponchos, hand warmers and towels with our umbrellas in tote. And all for NOTHING! It didnt rain once, in fact it was totally clear until we started to drive home. Thank goodness. The kids LOVED it as usual, the older they get the more excited they get. Grave Digger won of course which had Wyatt happy. And his tire fell off the last freestyle jump too which had Jackson even happier. And I am pretty sure Wyatt consumed almost that entire bag of cotton candy by himself.
Sunday, Luke played golf again and then we all headed to Lala and Bmoe's for the Superbowl... whcih was a HUGE disapointment for me since I won ZERO money :( My game luck has totally run out. I think its safe to say my kids left with massive amounts of sugar running through their veins. That is in huge thanks to Lala's nephew Steven who was squirting whip cream in my boys mouths everytime he saw them. At one point someone had given Wy ANOTHER brownie and as soon as I saw him and he made eye contact he slowly backed up and dashed under the table, thinking he was safe there and I couldnt see him... It was so funny I let it slide, then Steven found him and doused him with another mouth full. Gross. Great weekend. Wish it was friday already though. :(

HEAR/SAY from the mouths of BABES!
Had just got Jack outta the shower and getting ready for bed...
JACK: "Mom tomorrow I just need to have a little alone time..."
ME: "Alone time? What for???"
JACK:"I just need to be alone to play Wii. Just for a little bit. Ok Mom?"

Showing Wyatt the bag of hand me down shirts from Mason one shirt at a time...
WY:" Wow thats one so awesome!" (please add lisp to all these sentences for full pleasure!)
"HAHA! This one is super duper awesome!"
"Oh My gosh haha there are snakes on that awesome one!"
"BOOYAH!!!!!"

Wyatt walked down hallway and happened to hit Luke right in the nuts...Im secretly laughing inside while Lukes getting him in trouble. Then Wy comes to me and he is telling on his dad....
WY: "He is so fired! So so fired!"
Wyatt showimg me his break dancing moves...
WY: "Mom was the move so awesome?"
ME: "Ya so cool!"
Does one more move...
WY: "Oh my gosh that one was gnarly, did you see mom?!?!"

No comments: