Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday Mishaps!

My weekend of flying solo was pretty uninteresting. The boys and I just hung out really, Jack had baseball practice fri night and saturday afternoon. We picked Hunter up saturday to come babysit saturday night so I could go to our Couples Valentines Bunco down the street at the Ladera clubhouse, which was awesome, but I wont NOTHING AGAIN!!! Booooo! My winning streak is for sure over! We had peppinos catered, cocktail attire was a must, wine and sangrias, and valentines decor galore. It was a fun night! I got home and made my first attempt at parallel parking in my new bus and I WAS SUCCESSFUL!!!!! Woooohooooo!!! GO ME!!! I wont reveal the number of times my tire hit the curb but thats completely besides the point! :) Sunday it was hot here, like 85 degrees hot so I took the boys and Hunter to the pool for a bit before Hunter went home and we all took naps. The boys and I made some chicken marsala for dinner and we called it a day! Nothing too exciting here.... oh except for the way Wyatt has been eating his garlic bread lately..Freakin weirdo. He digs the middle out with his finger and only eats that part. (Sorry bout my crappy picture) I might as well give him a spoon.

FROM THE MOUTH OF BABES!!
While the boys were looking at the new car for the first time...
ME:'' You guys like your new car?"
JACK: " YA its a beaut!!!"

McKenna was here friday playing and Jackson decided to use a certain phrase over and over again...
JACK:" Ok, that was just.. Akkkkwarddd!"

At the pool eating lunch and Wyatt does/says something to Jack...
JACK: "Oh my gosh Wyatt, you are SO your fathers child."

The boys have torpedos for the pool, Wyatt isnt quite certain how you actually say that word...
WYATT: "Mom can you get my tortedo out?"

No comments: