Saturday, February 13, 2010

Moped Madness!!

Holy crap this is my new favorite thing.... Kylee had gotten a moped back in october and then McKenna got one for xmas, now that Jake and kristyn moved right down the street we have been going to the park most days with all the kiddos. Well friday Jack and Kenna got to come since they had no school (which reminds me, I DESPISE school holidays, DESPISE!!!). Well Kenna brought her moped so was giving Jack rides around the park, he was LOVING it! And watching his head fly back everytime she punched the gas was priceless!! Wyatt went once too but wasnt too fond of holding on in the back which i was ok with cuz he made me wanna pee my pants a little. He stuck to his skateboard....... and my cute little Payton stuck to Wyatts star wars scooter hahaWhen we were walking back from the park the boys asked McKenna to stay and play so she did, and so did I. Muahahahah I took that sweet purple moped and rode up and down the street like 80 times. I let Jack ride with me for a bit, at full speed (these things are quick btw! quick enough that I scream, no joke!). Then I finally got Wy to ride with me. Ok well the kid went crazy! He LOVED it! He was cracking up the whole time then by he end kept going "NO HANDS!!!" which had me crapping my pants on numerous occassions! UGH. Sooo fun, after about 90 hot laps on that bad boy I decided to stop so poor Kenna had enough to juice to get home. Seriously, I want one, bad. How sweet would it be to cruise up to beachfire on that thing for happy hour! Ummmm Ya, totally want one!

No comments: