Friday, February 19, 2010

Freaky Friday

July 2003- My 21st bday
This is me, my sis and Hunter almost seven years ago on my 21st bday. And yes I was wasted. We had spent all day at the angel game, back to my parents to BBQ (as seen here) then to FOX sports grill where I managed to FALL ASLEEP (not pass out, jerks!) in the booth on Lukes lap... and you people wonder how I won this guy over ;) I only picked this one because Hunter just celebrated his 15th bday!!! Holy crap. It makes me feel so old. Soon its gonna be his 21st bday (which I'll be honest scares the living S%@& outta me!). So as a shout out to my 15 year old nephew (ahhhhhhhh)... enjoy!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KID!!! Now stop growing!
PS How scary is it that only three months after this I was preggers. OMG. My poor children.
November 2006
Awww how little and sweet my boys were. When I saw this one it reminded me of a few nights ago when I walked in and the boys were laying just like this in the playroom reading a motorcycle book dad had just brought home for them. Wow they were so nice back then ;)

PS Is it strange that I show a picture of me with my sideways hat (like Wyatts on the below post), jersey shore tan because I spent every waking moment at the beach or near water, my tongue hanging out and a blood alcohol level of hmmmm, id say .92 and then I show a picture of my kids, my poor, sweet innocent kids, that have THAT for a mom! Muahahahahahah Poor them!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhhh, Isn't that Ash with the hat on sideways?

The Bradys said...

lol no siree.... that would be your one and only! lol aye yae yae

Unknown said...

I didn'r realize how much you two looked so much alike back then. Ash looked older than you did. But after a closer look I can see it was you. ooopppss!