Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Sweet Boys

My boys are the freakin sweetest kids ever. Which tells me I must be doing SOMETHING right :) .... This past weekend Lauren's grandpa had passed away so it had been a hard week for her. On Sunday night Jaack was looking at my flowers on the table and said "mommy can we bring a flower to someone?" I said "ok, who do you want to give one to?" He replies "Lala...." I chuckled a bit cuz I thought it was so cute and said "Sure you can bring one to Lala." He says "Ok Mom, cuz that will make her really happy..." Its like he sensed she was sad or something!!! I dunno! It was the weirdest. But the next day he had brought up like three different times that we needed to bring Lala her flower. So finally i said "Ok we are gonna go to the store, pick up some dinner, bring Lala her flower then go to the spa." So then he drew her a picture. One side was a football team (I know, random) and the otherside was her and him. I had gotten her a card so he wrote in that too.... All by himself... it said "LaLa, I Lova You. Jackson Brady". Cutest thing ever. They each picked out a flower and we drove to Lala's house before she left for dinner to give them to her. She was so excited and they both gave her giant hugs along with those flowers and then she posted pictures on facebook saying how much they made her night and it was the best gift ever and how much she loved them. I dont think these tiny little people realize how happy they really made her during her hard week. But I did... and I love them even more for it.

1 comment: