Sunday, February 14, 2010

I HEART YOU...


....... Jackson Reyn. I seriously think that I single handedly (with maybe a little help from Luke ;) created the sweetest little boy alive. Ive never met a more caring, loving, sweet kid before in my life. The things he says, the way he says them, his sweet little voice, the things he does, the way he looks at you, his ridiculously handsome smile, the way he hugs, the amount of times he hugs, his little lip puckering kisses, I honestly just cant get enough of him and his sweet ways, I hope he stays this way forever!! Seriously he just makes my heart melt every single day.


........Wyatt Kane. My little mama's boy. The ways of the devil and the face of an angel! LOL jk. Kind of. He just has to smile that little bulldog smile at me and I fold, its obsurd. There has never been a child that has ever had a parent wrapped around their tiny finger like Wyatt does me. There is just something about this kid and that ridiculously troublesome way about him that makes me wanna stick him in my pocket or kiss those cute pudgy cheeks all day long. He can be there picking his nose and I still just wanna squeeze him. He just makes me ridiculously happy.

........Luke David. My better half (well thats arguable, I personally think Im the better half of this whole ;) JK honey!). My superhero, and our superdad. Im so incredibly lucky to have found someone that has put so much effort into being the best he can be for our family. Whether its a provider, a supporter, a comforter, a father- he does it all to the best of his ability and I am so appreciative and grateful for that. This year on Valentines day he is out in the 10 degree weather of Indiana working his butt off for five days, when I know he would way rather be here with his valentines :( And even though he is far away and barely having a minute to call or text or even sleep he still managed to send me some love from Indiana on valentines day. He had Bmoe deliver me flowers and balloons sunday morning and i cant even begin to tell you how much it made my day. So thank you Luke for being you, and being so selfless and striving to make our lives better each day. Happy Valentines day baby, We love you more than you will ever know! XOXOXO
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We fell that way about Luke, too. We also share those feelings for you and the boys. Happy Valentines...