Friday, February 5, 2010

Freaky Friday!!

So mad... I was already copying Caley and Ashley when i did this but then I check out Ambras blog right before I start and she did it too!!! Oh well... its that entertaining! Freaky friday will be my new friday posts... with some flashback photos to back in the day! HOWEVER.... there will be two photos of freakiness... one much more freaky then the other, especially for you fellow Mission Diablos out there! One that i will get from off my computer, Ill pick a random folder closing my eyes then select a picture from that folder (so most likely of the kids awhile back) and one pulled straight from my photo album and scanned to my computer! So with no further ado (spelling???).... welcome to freaky friday! ENJOY!

September 2006...
Holy cow look at my chubby baby. Jack looks exactly the same just smaller, but Wyatt?! Geeso. Ahhh I miss them being so small sometimes. Dont you just wanna eat them... ps check out Jacks arms covered in blue ink... such a good mom I am haha
SENIOR YEAR-2000
Ok I had to pick this one... for a few reasons haha!
1.) I was literally just talking about this a few weeks ago at a xmas party. Pretty sure they all thought I was crazy, which i was.
2.) Some of you will most likely remember this. Ashley, you being one of them, maybe even Rachel lol
3.) This just screams me in high school! TROUBLE MAKER. LOL
Here you see Erin, Leah and Angela playing with this tiny friend before school started one day. Erin and I would randomly drop by the pet store on the way to school. I know, I know, but I said RANDOMLY!! We would buy a little white mouse and they give them to you in this brown lunch bag. Well the two of us being the evil prank pulling crazy kids would bring this bag to school with us and tell people to pick something outta the grab bag! Well just try to picture the reaction you got when someone (especially people scared to death of furry creatures and rodents, such as Katy Galey who I will never forget reaching into this bag! PRICELESS) would stick their hand in there and if not get bit by this pissed off mouse, would feel nothing but a long gross tail and a furry little body! HAHAHAHAH HOLY CRAP, seriously it was the best thing ever. One of my all time favortie high school memories. Im dying laughing here in my room by myself just thinking about it. Oh gosh.... best ever. Yes call me immature, I was, and loved every minute.

2 comments:

ashley said...

how fun was high school? is it possible that we all had too much fun? i am not sure i learned a thing, but we had a good time.
once paul andrus and i got a rat at lunch time and brought it into mr mclear's class and let it go. mayhem followed. it was the best.
ah, the good old days... can't wait to see more pics every friday! next time i am in california i am going to grab all my old pics and start back up the old picture posts too, it's just too funny.

The Trotter Family said...

High school was so much fun! Some of the best years of my life for sure. I don't remember the mouse incident, but I am digging Angela's shortalls! Can you believe that not only did we wear those things, we thought they were cute!?!