Friday, February 12, 2010

Freaky Friday!!

Freshman Year-1997
This was at one of our pasta parties at my house for soccer. I dont know why (well I do know why, it was nothing new) but Ashley, Lauren and I were CRAZY that night. I think the rest of these girls (other than Jill who already REALLy knew us) were a little bit scared. (Ash Im gonna have to show you the rest of these, LOL)Halloween- 2005
My poor child... Jacks gonna hate me for this someday. Yes I made my one year old a Chippendales dancer for Halloween. I cant tell you the hilarious comments we got walking down the street that night. Thank god the santa anas were in full force so my poor boy wasnt freezing his butt off. Holy crap he was so cute. But ya, hes gonna kill me one day. :)

2 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

1. Totally jealous of your new car! Love it and I am squashed in mine, so I might have to steal it. besides, Micah has told me my car is "the stinkiest car ever" and that I "need a Lambhorgini."

2. I totally remember you freshman year and Lauren and Ashley of course! That is what I picture when I think of you in high school. That and beanies. You wore a lot of beanies. Those girls were crazy. I remember them shaving the bottom part of their hair. Don't tell me you did that too!

Caley said...

one of my all time favorite pictures of jack-- best ever!