Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hello Simplicity!

GOODBYE NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!HELLO SIMPLICITY!!!!
Say hello to my little friend... I havent named her yet. But I will! This was delivered to me last night! Yes you heard me correctly, DELIVERED!!!!!! Strange, weird, odd, LEGIT?!?!?! Here is my story of simplicity... maybe Ill just name her simplicity?! Ok anyways........ So we had the second pathfinder for two years this month, so we still have another 15 months left on our lease. Weeelllll, see now, I have four children to cart around during the day, sometimes five cuz I carpool for kindergarden as well. Nightmare car was doing the job for awhile until one day those tiny babies I take care of, turned into toddlers with long legs and a mind of their own. So those car seats that once fit in my third row with no dangling legs just no longer could accomodate these beastly children (ok thats an exxageration, they arent beastly). To the point where I could no longer buckle the bottom parts of their car seats cuz their knees were pretty much to their chest. If i wanted to go anywhere i had to switch car seats throughout the car (even in the rain for a half hour one day which was highly entertaining, bet my neighbors loved listening to me thrown things and cuss at a booster seat!!!)I finally told Luke I just physically couldnt drive this car anymore with all these kids. Its impossible. Trust me I tried 18 different seat arrangements. Wont work. He didnt believe me for awhile, thought I was being a spoiled brat I think lol Well one day my po-po bro, Ryan, was heading to Nissan in Oceanside to talk to the manager about a car for my sister. Their dept gets all their undercover cop cars from that nissan. So i asked him to ask the guy if he could get me a deal to upgrade my car without having to pay a buttload of money. So Sean, the manager told him to have us call him and he will see what he can do... So Luke did. Tuesday night in fact. They talked for 15 minutes or so, ran some numbers and Sean said "Ok, I can get you an Armada for $250 down and it will up your payment a hundred bucks a month." Luke said hed talk to me and call him back in the am. Yesterday am Luke called me and said "Can you find a sitter for a bit?" UMMM WHY?? "cuz u need to go get your car washed, they are delivering your new one at 6pm tonight!" YA!!! He talked to him for another 15 minutes that morning, said what do i do now, Sean gave him a list of colors, he picked one, and sean said ok my guy will drive it out tonight at 6pm and bring your car home with him! YA!!! Not a joke. Literally 30 minutes of phone time within 12 hours and that night his guy drove up at 645pm, Luke signed the paperwork, wrote him a check for $250 and at 7pm he drove off in our old car. DONE!!! SIMPLICITY!!! AT ITS FINEST!!! I mean cmon, it doesnt even sound real?!?! Oh and best part is, our registration and pathfinder payment was due next week. A total of almost 900 bucks. Instead we wrote a $250 check and saved ourselves over $600!!!! I mean cmon doesnt this really happen!? Im in heaven, i love my new car. Its huge, roomy and easy and the kids LOVE IT!!! Thank you Luke, Ryan, Sean and the cute little man Don who drove it out here! I LOVE SIMPLICITY!!!!

No comments: