Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Top Three

The top three things that drive me crazy on a day to day basis thanks to my three year old....

1. He doesnt know how to close the freakin refrigerator!!!
2. He NEVER flushes the toilet, EVER!!!
3. Before he takes a poo on the toilet he makes it known that he has to go by leaving me turtle heads stains in his pants!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! People, make sure you make other living arrangements for your childs third year of life so you dont find yourself going insane like me.
WYATT,
I love you but PUUULLLEASE work on those listed above. THANK YOU!

3 comments:

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Simultaneously gross and adorable.

The Trotter Family said...

Nasty! As for the fridge, I know how that goes. I am convinced that is genetic. Guys can't close things. On the other hand, I have Brooklyn who closes every door, even if it means shutting me in the pantry!

Brandi said...

Yep....there went my lunch....Thanks Amy!!!