Friday, September 28, 2007

By Special Request:

I had a special request from Ashley to post some Bailey pictures so here are a few.... i dont have many recent ones so this is the best I can do.... For those of you wondering who Bailey is, one of my best friends Erin and Chris had a baby girl in July... this is Bailey Hannah Badraun
O and while we are on the subject of best friends and babies.... I totally forgot to post this when I was finally able to let the cat outta the bag. The Vallez's are pregnant!! FINALLY!!!! Some of our bestest friends , Jeff and Lindsay, (who live right down the street) found our about a month ago they were expecting. It was one of the hardest secrets i have ever had to keep cuz I was so excited! We are soooo happy for them and cant wait for baby Vallez. They are due April 19th and I am counting down the days!

No comments: