Wednesday, January 23, 2008

24 Hour...

No not 24 hours in a day.... 24 hour fitness. Luke and I finally got gym passes again! Thank god! We need them, bad.... time to get into shape again. I havent hit up a gym since before i was pregnant.... with JACKSON!!!! Ughhhh. I have Gianna as my new gym partner and I swore up and down that I will go four days a week, shooting for five though (Im leaving out fri and sat cuz i know it wont happen, just being realistic!).... Anyways, yayyyyyyyyyyyyy! So happy to have a gym pass again! Wooohoooo!

PS Did you know Kids Club costs $3 per kid everytime, so expensive. Im hoping that doesnt hold me back (the fact I have to pay $6 everytime i go!)

3 comments:

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

we got our membership about a month before I got pregnant...we were doing good until I sick :( once you break the routine it is soooo hard to get back into it. i have gone 2x since in the last 6 weeks, but the baby weight scare is starting to motivate me!!

we should keep tabs on each other!

lauren said...

you can pay monthly. 19 dollars for unlimited days for one kid, but i dont know how much it is for 2 kids but i need to look into it because im going back next week when kardiff is six months.

Unknown said...

or you could just go when Luke is home to watch the kids since it is 24 hour fitness...