Monday, January 14, 2008

Time for a Haircut?

So Luke seems to think Wyatt needs his first haircut! What do you think??? I am totally against this idea. Here is why.

1. Luke forced me to shave Jacksons cute baby curls off after he turned two, and his hair turned coarse and gross and now has to be kept well shaved or it is nasty. His curls were so cute, especially when he wore a hat. I miss them :(

2. If we shaved Wyatts head (which is what he wants to do) it would look ridiculous. Its only super long on the top, the sides are short, its really weird. He kinda has an old man comb-over. So I dunno how it would be with bare sides. Weird.

3. If this is going to be my last baby (which its about 99.9% chance that it will be) I gotta hang on to the baby part as long as I can. End of story.

4. I still want to see if his will get cute and curly like jacksons cuz its honestly the cutest hair EVER!!!!!

Sooooo.. help me out here! Him and his friend John almost shaved it friday night while i was gone. He would have been so dead. I love his hair. Its not unbearable, and he doesnt look like a girl, yet.

7 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

I love that picture! I think you guys should compromise and trim a little off the top. After we cut Micah's hair for the first time, he never got those little baby curls back either. So sad! I'm with you on cherishing the few baby moments they have left. It goes by too fast!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely, positively vote NO !
Don't you let Luke shave his head !
Just trim a little off the top - like Rachel said - and that's it !

ashley said...

don't do it.
don't do it.
don't do it.

litle boys with long hair are the best.

lauren said...

DONT DO IT!!! im not cuttin kardiffs til he's 10. goin for the axel look. do the same.

Brooke and Aaron said...

Don't shave his head. I agree with Rachel that you should compromise by taking a little off the top so he doesn't have a comb-over look. So this is your last, huh? For some reason I'm surprised. I don't mean that in a bad way so don't be offended.

Unknown said...

Okay, now for the guy point of view. It looks bad as is. The combover even on a toddler is just plain wrong. He needs a haircut. It doesn't need to be shaved but it needs to be cut. You can't stop time and he graduated from BABY to toddler months ago. Cut the hair...

Anonymous said...

Nana says NO!!!! Maybe just a TEENSY bit off the top, but I really love the curls!!! You chop them now and they will be gone forever!