Thursday, January 10, 2008

Garys Fun!

So for the last couple weeks I had noticed Gary was digging in a planter in the corner of the backyard, same little corner for like three weeks. I had kept going out to see what it was becuase he doesnt dig unless he is digging for something specific. Well everytime I went out there I saw nothing, until a few days ago. I spotted something in the planter, in the same little corner he keeps going for. So I walked out back and saw a box, a wooden box that he apparentely cracked in half or something during his escapade. I picked it up and dusted it off a bit and noticed there was a bag inside. Then I tried reading the inscription on the side of the box. Finally I was able to make out the words, and read this "OUR BELOVED PET" ?!?!??!?!?! OK GROSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I immediately threw the box back into the planter and wanted to go throw up. Then I just started laughing hysterically. No wonder the dog kept digging, he knew there was something there. Something dead by the way!!! Ughhhh, so nasty! So apparentely there is a pet cemetary in the backyard. Keep in mind this house is only four years old, so this is a pretty fresh pet, ughhhh ( I have the chills right now). Ya, so gross... yet so hilarious I just couldnt go without telling this story!

2 comments:

Brooke and Aaron said...

Are you going to make Luke open the bag to see what kind of a pet it was? If not hopefully he'll at least dispose of the beloved pet for you. That's nasty.

The Trotter Family said...

Eww! I can't believe the sellers didn't tell you. If they don't disclose that kind of info, they could have a lawsuit on their hands! At least you caught it before it was all over the backyard and Jack and Wyatt were touching it. Nasty!