Monday, January 7, 2008

CHOMPER!!!

So get this... I really wish I would have taken a picture of this horrific episode but I didnt. So Im downstairs and all the sudden I hear a bloody murder scream upstairs... its Wyatt, who doesnt cry like that unless he is really hurt. Well i sprint upstairs like a freakin ostrich my strides are so long thinking he has broken a bone or gashed himself. Well as I reach the top stair I watch Jacksons little feet fly behind the couch and into his hiding spot. Totally gave himself away that he had done something to his brother. I pick up Wyatt who is screaming, but I see no blood and he his flailing his body around so I am assuming nothing is broken. Finally I ask Jack "What happened?" and he replies with "wyatt bonked me on the head with a basket!" REALLLLLY!?!?!?! Well i drilled him over and over again til I got the real truth outta him... "I bit him!" Um,,, what?!?! My three and a half year old BIT my one year old!! Is this for real? Apparentely Wyatt hit Jackson over the head with a basket and jackson retaliated by biting him in the cheek!!!!!! He had a full on bite mark on his cheek/chin! It was open mouth too so it looked like jaws had attacked him! Poor guy. So I sent jackson to time out... and when I got him outta time out I told him if he ever did that again he would get soap in his mouth and he says "But I dont like soap mom!" DUHHHH... thats my point! Which i dunno how he even realized he didnt like soap, he has never been forced fed it before. I kept telling him that though and he was so disturbed, and said over and over again "But i dont like soap mom." Well at least he knows he doesnt like it so IM praying that he wont bite again cuz he knows soap will be in his mouth! Ughhh my 3 year old bit my 1 year old, if anything I thought it would be the other way around.....

No comments: