Sunday, January 6, 2008

Still Amused

So even after a few weeks with all their new toys, the boys still havent gotten bored. Thank goodness. Its amazing what a few (or alot of) new toys can do to a kid. Since its been raining and we havent gone outside their toys and new movies are keepin them busy. Wyatts rocking elephant keeps him occupied alot. His new favorite thing his putting his new HUGE life size doll on it with him and rock, which I shouldnt say, but looks absolutely dirty. Luke and I die laughing, i have to get it on video so I can show him someday. Another new favorite in this house is Jacks new army stuff, complete with two tankers, a very large helicopter, a lookout cabin and guys and guns galore. Guns arent my favorite but I guess its part of playing army dudes. He now knows most of the lines in TMNT (the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie) and will watch it 5 times in a row no questions asked. His favorite turtle is "Leo the blue one". Wyatt got a new Land before time video which suprisingly catches his attention pretty well (unlike Jack, the only thing this kid will watch, i mean really watch, is the Wiggles). Oh and we cant forget the 500 dinosaurs Wy got... i feel like I live in Jurassic Park. They are pretty happy in their playroom these days, which as busy as we have been with organizing, taking down xmas, cleaning up after parties and of course the rain, has been a wonderful thing!!

2 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

I'm so jealous that you have a room just for toys. I wish! I guess the up side for me is that he just realized that he doesn't need us first thing in the morning. He goes to his toys and plays for a while. Yay! The down side...having to overhaul the bedroom three times a day!

Anonymous said...

By the way Amy, I know it feels like weeks, but they just got the toys for Christmas!!! =0) I think it's time for you to take a break!!!