Wednesday, January 9, 2008

3 Years.. Going On 30

You know how everyone always say their kids grow up way too fast? Well here are a few prime examples.... This kid cracks me up.


1. I think it was xmas eve (how i waited so long to tell this story is totally beyond me) and we were putting the kids in the car to go to my parents house. They had both just woken up and were pretty groggy. I strapped Jack in and walked around to do Wyatt, when all of a sudden Jack starts yelling "Theres something wrong with my weiner, theres something wrong with my weiner!" Im thinking I clicked his car seat buckle on his dinga ling or something. I go over there and un buckle him and he is still in a state of fluster and wont stop squirming. Finally I just unzipped his jeans and pulled his underwear down to find that he just had simple case of morning wood! HAHA He was so confused and so worried. I just about died. I could only tell my poor three year old with a hard on that it would just go away. HAHA Luke and I were dying. 3 going on 7!

2. A few days ago I had just put Wyatt down for a nap and told Jackson it was his turn. Nap time is easy in this house, they dont usually fight me on it. Well today, Jack did his normal "But im not tired mom!" as he marched into the bathroom for a quick release before bed time. When he was done he grabbed his Mimi and walked down the hall to his bedroom. When we got to his door he walked in and shut the door in my face, not saying a word. Not slamming it or anything, just simply shut the door. He didnt even want me to tuck him in. After he shut the door I cracked it just enough to watch him and watched him climb into bed, lay down and put the covers over himself. He didnt want me to tuck him in, or read him a book or even say goodnight... ?!?!?! Again 3 going on 10!
3. Well just a few minutes ago, I was in my room folding laundry and I hear Jackson yelling "MOM! I need toilet paper! MOMMMMM!!!!" over and over again. I was cracking up. SO funny to listen to your three year old yelling that to you. I just kept picturing me doing that to my mom. So i grabbed him a roll and went into the bathroom to give it to him and he says "Hi mom, I just took a sh@t." HAHAHHAHAHA Are you serious?!?! What three year old says that, and so casually, like it was just no big deal. After scolding him for saying that I walked outta the bathroom with tears in my eyes because it was so hilarious. He is so his fathers child. Like I said 3 going on 20!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do realize that once your kids are able to read and see all the things you've written about them that they're never going to speak to you again, right!?!?!?!? Just checking.....

lauren said...

all those are soooooooo funny. i cant wait til your boys are older and read all this!!! it was so good to see you guys yesterday and finally meet the boys.

Anonymous said...

I am just dieing!!! Those sories are too funny!!! Your boys are so cute! I love that He told you he had just sh@t...Jt was going aroun telling people he was going to kick their ass....it was too funny, it is so hard to teach them not to say the things they hear daddy saying....I think "Old Schoool" Had the right idea with " Earmuffs"!

Love your stories, I have just been catching up....I am glad you guys had a great Christmas!!!
~Val

The Trotter Family said...

Yeah, so what is with the morning wood so young? Micah has been getting them forever! That will be a strange conversation when he decides to ask why it happens. I'm glad he doesn't realize it yet! What a funny kid though. I love how they grow and get such funny personalities!