Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Birthday Shout outs!!

I couldnt go the next few days without a couple of birthday shout outs!! Unfortunately I had no pictures from these parties! So this cute kid covered in cake will have to do!! This past Sunday was Shannons birthday, the big 2-8! We celebrated with a small group of us at their house on saturday... we all brought stuff for tacos and rice and beans and made margaritas. After dinner we played catch phrase which was actually really fun. Unfortunately Luke wasnt there most of the night, he and Ethan went to Supercross in the rain! He finally showed up about 11pm, just long enough for a round of catch phrase and just in time to help me get the kids in the car. Thats right, the kids came with me. They were super good, they love going to Shannon and Jareds. Shannons usually got special things for Jackson too so he likes it even more! But it was fun.... and Shannon had a happy birthday! Last night was my friend Erins birthday. The big 2-6! A group of us went to Kings fish house for dinner (took forever with 20 people)! I love their food... She was showered with cards and presents and then I ate half of her halibut cuz it was way better than my food! haha... We used to go to Kings all the time for her birthday, usually with her parents when we were in high school and probably shortly after too. So it was fun that she picked this place. Anyways... just had to wish my girls a happy birthday!! Hope this year is a great one for them both! Happy Birthday!!!

O and PS. Some of you may have gotten the wrong idea with my Wyatt post... I AM NOT BABY HUNGRY!!!! NO MAS! Dont expect another one outta me!!! I have plenty of them coming right now, and I can give them all back woooooohooooo!!! Speaking of which, keep your eye out for a post soon on the birth of the Fitch twins... she goes to the dr today and I am almost certain they will admit her and get it going, she is 36 weeks, and last week was pretty close! So cross your fingers for her!! Cant wait for these babies!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.