Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy Birthday John!

Another busy week to share... one thing at a time!! On saturday night we went to Stubriks in Fullerton (best meatloaf you will ever eat! I never "crave" meatloaf but theirs I do and when Stubriks in MV was closed I was sooooo sad because no more meatloaf!!). Anywas we went there for John's birthday. A few of us went early to eat dinner beforehand and everyone else came later. They had rented out the top floor, pool tables, darts, foozeball and our own waitress who I felt sooo bad for but did a GREAT job! It was really fun. It actually turned out to be an early night, strangely enough, and we were home by midnight. I think everyone is just so burnt out right now with all of our events. Ive come to the conclusion that our group of friends is just so big there is never a dull moment. But who can complain about having too many great friends.... I love it. Kelly watched my boys that night so she took them to Oggis for pizza and games with Ashbach (yes coach AShbach, Kelly is now a teacher and coach at Mission) and his son Jake who is 4, who Jack loves. They had a great time and by the end of the night Jackson asked if Jake could spend the night. So cute. Jake is going to play t-ball with us too, even though it took some convincing from his dad and Kelly and Jackson.
Afterwards we all came back to our house where Luke and J did a re-enactment of Wyatt and Jackson playing "sa-sa-sa". It was so funny. I was peeing my pants laughing at them. You are all probably wondering what in the world sa-sa-sa is?! Well Jack and Wy pick up rocks from the rock garden in the middle of the coffee table and chase each other through the family room into the kitchen around the island back around the kitchen table over and over, all the while waving the arm with the rock in their hand saying repeatedly "sa-sa-sa-sa-sa-sa" (Wyatt with his lisp is more like stha-stha-stha! We all roll every time they do it. Dont ask me where it came from or what it means but imagine two grown adults, under the influence, chasing each other through the house doing that. Ya you are laughing now arent you?!?! O what a night!!

2 comments:

Caley said...

I am still laughing over it.... it was a perfect rendition! it makes me laugh just thinking about it.

The Trotter Family said...

I can't believe she is dating Ashbach. He is a hottie! Go her! Strange to think about it though.