Sunday, March 9, 2008

Baby Shower Day!

This day was a long time comin... Our friends Jeff and Lindsay are having a baby girl next month and I have been planning this shower with Lindsays mom and our other friend Tannaz for months. So I was so happy it was finally here. The weather couldnt have been anymore perfect, the turnout was great, she made out like a bandit present wise and everything went accordingly! However, I had my own kinks to work out. Saturday night I got ZERO sleep. Luckily I went to bed early because my kids were up every hour. Wyatt woke up coughing this nasty hoarsy cough. Jack came into my room freaking out cuz he lost his optimus prime guy in his bed somewhere. Wy fell out of his bed three times throughout the night. And each time a kid woke me up, I would lay wide awake in my bed thinking of everything I had to do in the morning to get ready for the shower. Uggghh it was so annoying. So morning finally came, I got up, fed the kids packed their bag, got out everything I needed and put it by the front door, showered, got myself ready and piled the kid in the car to go meet Aunt Lari. She took them to LA to meet her sister and nphew for lunch then went to the La Brea tar pits and museum. I love Lari. (Pictures to come shortly, she said she tooks lots of good ones and she would send them to me!) You are probably wondering where Luke is huh?! Well it has become tradition amongst our group of friends that when a baby shower is thrown for your baby, the girls attend the shower and the boys go do something boyish. So luke set up a fishing trip out of Dana Point harbor for jeffs baby shower day. They said they had a great time, Luke has some awesome hat/sunglasses tan, and he was the only one outta the guys to catch anything. But anways, the shower was great. Lindsay loved it and got some great stuff. And her nightmares of a tornado happening didnt come true. So all and all a very good day!

2 comments:

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

the shower looked beautiful...i should have you do my shower in May!!

Valley Girl said...

Ok, she looks way too familiar...Did she go to school with us or something...
And Tanaz as in Tanaz??? You keep in touch with everyone....
The Shower looks lovely... nice work!