Tuesday, March 4, 2008

When I Grow Up....

So I go to pick jackson up from school today and there are days that the teacher will ask the class to draw a picture that answers the question she asks. At xmas she did "I am going to ask Santa for...." and for vday she did "I love...." and stuff like that. At the end of the day she writes each of their names on their pictures and what their answer is, then puts them all in a book. She puts the book outside for us so we can read all the kids answers... so Im going through the book and all the kids have put things like a dr, dentist, construction worker, artist, a mommy.... things like this. Well my child is the only one who answers with something like this..."When I grow up I want to be.... a ninja turtle!" My kids got drive what can I say?!?!?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did Jackson really draw that picture? If he did you have a really talented kid there.

The Trotter Family said...

Dream big Jack! One day you will have to smash that dream to pieces when you tell him the Ninja Turtles aren't real. How sad! Maybe you can break the news to him when he is closer to 18 or so.