Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Weekend Recap!

So im a day late.... but whos counting?! Lets see now..... Friday- Marc dropped off Kylee so he could go to an interview so I had my handy little helper over here. However Kelly picked her and Jackson up and took them to the Diablos baseball game with her (thanks kel!). So it was a nice few hours by myself since Wy was napping. When Luke got home, he disassembled the crib, put it in his truck, picked up the kids and dropped the crib at Dustin and Ambras for the garage sale. He got home just in time to walk out the door to Chuck e cheese. Yes more Chuck e cheese, and No i do not live there! My friend, Jackie (Reid- now Regan) was having a party for her 3 year old, Skylar. So we spent the night playing and eating pizza and cake (feels like thats is a meal for us at least once a week with all these parties, healthy huh!?!?! I swear Im serving salad at the boys parties this year!). Anyways, it was fun and Luke was excited cuz this Chuck e cheese is one of the few that serves beer! Yes he managed to get a little pickled at Chuck e cheese (only Luke i swear!). We dropped Ky off and headed home to get these kids to bed.

Saturday we woke up, and got moving. We headed to Dustin and Ambras to keep them company during the garage sale and collect our earnings from the broken crib we sold. After awhile we left Jack there to play with Dylan and Mason and we headed to Huntington to pick up Wyatts bed. So I will stop here and add a sidenote cuz i cant resist! So were driving down the 405 when Luke sees a Wickes going out of business sale. SO he asks me if I wanna stop and look there. We are in Fountain Valley at this time and i say sure why not. So he gets off the freeway trying to get to this Wickes that he saw. Im going absolutely crazy because i swear sometimes he does things just to watch me squirm. We needed to be going the opposite direction to get there but none of these lights would let us u-turn.... i must have said 12 times just turn right on this side street and turn left to go the other way. Did he listen? Of course not... we ended up not only in a whole new city but a good 15 minutes away from this stupid store. I kept yelling at him ( as i watch my $3.49 a gallon worth of gas slowly dwindling) so finally he pulls over and gets outta the car and opens my door and tells me to drive ! HA! Ya right, so I can give him the satisfaction of yelling at me as I try to correct his mistakes. I think not! So we finally made it there, just to find NOTHING! O well... we ended up getting the bed we want so no biggie. After we picked Jack up we headed home to set up the bed and get the kids scooters so we could go to Hunters baseball game. It was FREEZING! And the kids had no naps and were being total nightmares so we left in the fourth inning. They went home and had some nice naps before we took them to Marc and Brandis to hang out while Luke and I went to Ruth's Chris for dinner. MMMMMM! I love that place. And its not very often we get to go to dinner by ourselves so that was nice too. We ordered the stuffed mushrooms to start off with, I almost fell over they were so good. Luke got a filet which we always love, i tried the lobster and it was delicious.... definetely one of my new favorite things there! And it was probably the quickest I have ever been served in my life. between drinks, appetizers and our meal we were only seated for an hour. Picked up the kids who were watching transformers when we got back. Mind you its 10pm, Wyatt is doing head stands off the couch, jack is sitting there watching Transformers, Hunter is half asleep, brandi is passed out on the couch and Ky and Marc are nowhere to be found hahahaaha. Just as we had walked in though marc walked outt athe bathroom. He said Wyatt was delirious and in the best mood EVER, I coudltn tell when i walked in at ten and he was doing headstands :) He is quite the character.

Sunday was filled with some much needed cleaning by mom and some boy bonding time with dad playing hockey in the front yard with all the neighbors. For dinner we went next door to bbq and had some great steaks and baked potatoes! There little boy is jacks age so they have alot of fun together. Every time we play outside he always asks if he can knock on the door and get Brenden.

Other fun stuff on the homefront..... The stupid turtle is becoming unstupid. He ate for the first time yesterday and is swimming around and being normal for the most part! The kids (mostly Jackson) LOVES the Transformers movie. Even Wy will sit through it. Its PG13 mostly for violnce I think, and some sexual comments or something stupid, which Im sure my 3 yr old wont understand... there is some bad words in it but lucky for me jack knows his bad words now and knows not to say them. I think he really just watches it for the robots... and the animation is really cool. He loves optimus prime of course and bumble bee. Safe to say he is obsessed but wont watch it without ninja turtles in his lap! Wyatt also has a new obssesion... his hat. Actually his brothers hat. Jackson hated hats when he was little, I finally got him to wear them when he was about two and he would only wear it forwards, still only forwards. Wyatt hasnt taken this hat off since saturday. And it has to be backwards. Its sooo cute. He even wore it around the house with his pjs on earlier. Anyways, long blog sorry, guess i was in the mood to type! Be ready for the next few weekends- birthday parties and showers galore!!!!!

No comments: