Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ive Been Tagged!

So I have been tagged, and I love doing these... so thank you Ashl!!!

10 years ago i was: 15 years old, a sophomore at MVHS (go diablos-or dibablos as Jack would say), played more softball then I really had time for, met some of the best friends ever, caused ruckus in Dove Canyon, took my first shots lol, sang Garth Brooks into coke bottles over and over (thats for u ash and lauren!), carefree, fighting with my mom lol, being a kid and god knows I am FANTASTIC at it!!

5 things on my to do list today:
go to the gym
finish some laundry (its never finished though)
make cheddar garlic ck for dinner mmmm
do the massive amount of dishes downstairs
finish kids easter baskets!!

6 things i would do if i was a billionaire:
hire a nanny lol just kidding, sorta :)
travel ALOT
buy a house-a big one with a big yard, not too big a house though cuz then its just pointless, id rather have more money for spending!!
disperse some throughout the fam
pay off bills!!!
go shopping for me and the boys, probably every day!!!!!


5 years ago I was: 20 years old, Luke and I had just started dating, moving into my first apartment, working as a Nanny and a server at Lonestar, spent ALOT of time at bars with my fake ID, especially TGIFridays and Pams Garage lol, taking pointless classes at Saddleback, went to more Angel games then should be legal, having a great time being 20 years old, after all I was about to be 21 and prego shortly thereafter!!

3 bad habits:
wasting time on the computer
leaving a load of laundry in the washer too long then listening to Luke bitch about his clothes smelling like mildew
eating!!! man i love eating

5 places i have lived:
Irvine-til i was 11
Dove Canyon- best place ever! AKA Dove Compton-probably the best childhood memories one could ask for
Dana Point-after I graduated, my parents moved there
Aliso Viejo-my 1st apartment, with Chris Badraun, Johnny Reid and Lins... what an experience
RSM-mine and Lukes first apartment
Mission Viejo- mine and Lukes first house

5 jobs i have had:
Golds Gym-that was fun, sike!
San Giovannis-only the best job EVER and the best food
Canyon- I have to like Canyon cuz thats where I met Luke!
Lonestar- where I got to line dance every hour... i hated that place!
Mom- and as Ashley said, still trying to figure this one out lol


things most people don't know about me: hmmmmm this ones tuff..... when i was little i had an imaginary pet monkey named George-took him everywhere with me. My siblings would get so mad cuz I always yelled at them for sitting on George when they got in the car or turning the cieling fan on while he was hanging from it. Wow, looking back, bet my mom wanted to kill George.

When i was little, like really little, im talking 7-13 years old, my favorite movie was Stand by me... I was in love with River Phoenix and would pretend Chris, Gordy, Vern and Teddy were my friends lol (i think i grew out of the pretending at about age 9 or so)

Ok now I tag..... Krystal, Caley and Rachel

1 comment:

ashley said...

i laugh just thinking about the garth brooks in the coke bottles. we had so much fun!
as lame as i think tags are, they really are fun to hear about people!
thanks amy!