Monday, March 3, 2008

So Far So Good...

So day 2 of Wyatts big boy bed was a breeze! How I was blessed with such awesome kids is totally beyond me! I have been dreading this day and it came and went with no problems at all. Nap time rolled around and he passed out upstairs watching a movie. Well Jack came down and said "mom, come loook!" So i walk upstairs and find Wyatt asleep and from his waist down he is covered with probably ten blankets.... Jack thought he was cold apparentely. It was so cute, such a nice big brother! So I put him in his bed and he did great. When he woke up I went in there and he was just laying in his bed. Well bedtime rolled around and Luke and I were ready to battle. We said goodnight and i sat outside his room just waiting to see what he did. Not a peep. Finally after about ten minutes I threw in another load of laundry and took out trashes and by the time I was done and I checked on him he was out cold! He is doing really really good!

1 comment:

lauren said...

you did get lucky.