Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Break!

So its spring break.... and if this were 5 or 6 years ago Id be talking about the fun trips to Vegas or Mexico or Havasu or something but its not... its 2008... and I have a preschooler... and its Spring Break for him, lol NOT ME! WEIRD! WEIRD!! WEIRD!!! Obviously Hunter and Ky are outta school too so Marc and I took the kids to the beach on Monday because it was so nice down there. Its funny to take Wy to the beach now... last year he was too little to really enjoy it. He basically sat in the sand and played and that was about it. This time he would charge the waves, get knocked down, get up laughing and then run away from them (totally different from when Jackson was his age). I couldnt keep him away from the water for more than a minute. The water was freezing but none of the kids minded, especially Hunter who was out there boogie boarding or body surfing almost the whole time. Except when he was sitting with us and mentioned something about going for a run. I laughed hysterically and said I dare you to run to the end and back. Of course he answered with something like this... "What am I running for? Maybe some extra food?" LOL LOL LOL I was cracking up but lucky for him I had an extra bean burrito from our run through taco bell. So he went. Then came back and ate his burrito, LOL so much for the exercise. Funny guy. We were there for hours.... and Im not so sure my sunscreen is still good cuz I got fried! And the kids looked a little streaky in some areas. Time to take a sunscreen trip to CVS. So that was our first day of Spring Break. Full of partying, bikinis, sun, sand and alcohol.... HA! Ya right... hes only in preschool!

CHEESEEEE! Wyatt and his beer belly...
RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!!! Jack and Uncle MarcHunter eating his prize LOL Eating lunch Finding rocks to throwHe wasnt very happy about the seaweed Jack and Kylee ????????Seaweed train!

3 comments:

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

Wy's tummy looks like mine!!! LOL you inspired me to get back in my bikini and head over to santa cruz for a beach day....jason isnt a big beach fan, so i go with a good book and a bottle...of water this time!

enjoy the sun!

ashley said...

i miss seaweed

The Trotter Family said...

It is funny how our wild and free days come to a screeching halt once you have kids. It is still fun, but just a totally different kind of fun. Man, I need to get out and have my own fun once in a while!