Monday, March 10, 2008

Jacks Photo Shoot!

So funny that Im blogging about this only because this morning when i got on the computer and was checking out friends blogs, 2, not 1, but 2 of my friends blogs had posts about their two year old and cameras. I thought it was pretty ironic. So for those of you who saw Ashley and Brookes blogs, heres another photo shoot for ya!

Last night after we ate dinner the boys and I got our jammies on and layed in my bed to watch a movie. Well I pulled out my camera to see the pictures of the baby shower and jackson decided he wanted to take a picture. A picture turned into 2, that turned into 5 then 10 and finally probably more than 50 pictures (thank goodness I have a digital camera and can erase them). He was so funny. This went on for probably 20 minutes. He kept telling me to smile, or make a silly face, or act like a monkey. I was cracking up! So anyways, here is Jacks "photo shoot"! Sorry not the cutest pictures of me but still highly entertaining! (And Ash, like Velzy's plant collection, this is Jacksons dad collection and his mom collection...)








































4 comments:

ashley said...

love it. he is talented and you make a great monkey.

how come both the boys look really grown up all the sudden? one of those pics of wyatt at the park makes him look so old- if like 2 can be condisered old!

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

i love kid pics! especially the ones where only half of you is in the pic!

too cute!

Valley Girl said...

My kids always steel the camera too. I guess it is the 'monkey see monkey do' thing. I have lots of pictures of TV shows, toys, and laundry... at least you got some featureing people!
Too cute love your kids!

Big Boy Cousin said...

Ha what happened in those pictures. Jackson is quite the photgrapher.HAHA