Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Amys Day Care Services


Thats what my house was today!! Yes a day care center... I had the boys here and Mr Brandon AND Bailey!! It was such a piece of cake though. The babies were soooooo good!!! Neither of them were any trouble at all and my kids were actually very cooperative surpringly, however it was interesting to watch me carry both these 9 month old babies up to the third story and back down again lol. i dunno how people with twins or more do it... honestly, I do not envy them!!! (Kristyn you have your hands full lady! ) Wyatt was great with them as opposed to last time we watched Brandon where i thought Wy was gonna have a nervous breakdown because another baby was taking up all mommys time! They all just played and laughed and tore apart the playroom all day! I took a few pics of the fiersome foursome so here they are!! They are all too cute!

No comments: