Friday, April 25, 2008

Visitors!!!

So after I posted my map I realized just how many people really do read my blog. Its kinda cool. It only tells me the city and state where it was viewed from but I have had people in Canada, Arizona, Minnesota, Virginia..... I am not sure if I know these people or not LOL but still kinda cool to see just how far this blog stretches. So now I know youre all reading but leave some comments, I love reading them even if I havent talked to you in forever or youre a friend of a friend, whatever.

Heres instructions AGAIN!
Go to the icon at the bottom of this post that says "COWS JUMPING OVER THE MOON" and click on it. That will take you to the comment page. Type your comment and select yourself as a google member (easy to register if you arent one) or anonymous (make sure you sign your name in your comment so I know who you are though!) and it publish comment. Sooooo easy! So leave us some love!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're really needy, aren't you?!?!? J/K You know we all love you!!!

ashley said...

hi.

Brooke and Aaron said...

That map's cool. It was funny seeing that star out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. We know who that is! :)

The Trotter Family said...

You know I am a reader!