Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Weekend Recap!!

I know I know I lag! We have been busy!! Weird huh?? So lets see.... Saturday was a very busy day to say the least. I felt like i was running around like a chicken with my head cut off most the day. Welcome to my life! I took a few pictures at tball saturday morning, which is where our saturday began. We got to jacks game and as we were walking to the field (late might i add) Luke says to me while holding Wyatt in one arm, "Why is he wet?" Ummmmm..... come again?!?! I had changed him an hour earlier! NOWAY did he soak through a diaper. Is this really how my day is going to start? Sure enough he had soaked through his diaper. How is totally beyond me and being in the major rush we were in that morning I didnt have time to stop and get diapers like I planned on doing so that diaper was supposed to last another hour til we got to Target. HA! Lucky for me jen was walking up and she ran to the car to get me a diaper. Grrrr! So when I got up to the field, the sports director told me he had the team pictures in already from the week before. SOOO FAST! So he gave me them and I handed them out then I finally got to see Jacksons. LOL they were so cute. (As I am writing this Im trying to scan them so cross your fingers!) And I just about wet my pants laughing when I saw Luke in the team picture. HAHA I dunno why but the way he is standing or something made me laugh hysterically. He looks like he has cankels lol (dont tell him i said that!) Game was good... still some chaos but getting better. Jack hit one time and ran to second, I mean ran to second and COMPLETELY skipping first base. Haha. Funny kid. Wyatt played with Boston which is hilarious to watch because they are both so damn bossy and headstrong. Everytime Boston would pick something up Wyatt would go "N-n-n-n-n-n-n-no!" Funny cuz thats what Jackson says to him ALL the time. So this is now Wyatts new favorite word.
Jack and Radyn talking about the game HA!
Jack and Radyn!Dodgers (Jack is bottom row, far right) Anyways, after the game we were off to our next stop... AYSO sign ups. Yes, Jack will be starting soccer in the fall. Crazy huh! Since Luke coached Tball and Radyns dad, our friend Robert, is helping out with that, they will be switching roles for soccer. Robert is head coach and Luke will be assistant. Luke, who HATES soccer, decided to coach. Keep in mind on our way to tball that morning he swore he wouldnt coach anymore of Jacks teams til he was at least 8 and the kids had some idea as to what they were doing and he didnt feel bad yelling at them to pay attention or listen! lol We have some REALLY obnoxious kids on our team, who need a good discipline thats for sure. So annoying. I dont get parents, is it really that hard to tell your kid no or tell them when they are doing something wrong. Its funny to now get to this age with Jackson where I know all my discipline has paid off. As much as I think Jack can be so awful at time (which he can, dont get me wrong, he aint no angel!), I now look at this team of ten other kids and thank god that he is mine!!! I mean really... its bad. I now know there is a reason for all my madness. So my kid doesnt turn out like theirs! Anyways, AYSO is a bit more strict when it comes to coaching, Luke actually has to take classes LOL.... you can bet he didnt know that before he signed up!

After AYSO sign ups we ran to Target, not only to get Wyatt diapers but to get Boston diapers lol. Yes, Boston. We were on our way to his bday party and i asked Jen what he needed that morning and she said diapers. So i said fine, thats easy. She kept telling me she was serious, well so was I! I ran into Target, got a big box of Pampers and slapped a big blue bow on the top and called it a day! Easiest birthday shopping Ive done in a long time. i actually might consider doing it for every birthday we go to, as long as they are still in diapers. I hopped back in the car, drove to Dove Canyon to drop Luke off at the golf course. Lucky SOB got to go play golf with Gary while I went to a 2 year olds bday with the kids. After bounce houses, pizza and cakes (our usual weekend meal) we said our goodbyes, got in the car and went home to take short naps, Im talking maybe an hour. In the meantime Brandi and Hunter came over and popped open a beer (Brandi not hunter) while we waited to go to Kylees game (by this time its 5pm). We got BACK in the car, headed across the street for her softball game and afterwards went to Lampost with her team. Luke met up with us about the last ten minutes of the game. She never plays here in Ladera so it was a nice change. After many quarters worth of video games, a few beers/ alot of pitchers we finally headed home. I was BEAT! And i guess the kids were too.

Sunday Sunday Sunday.... We got ready and headed out the door about 930am. Picked Bmoe up, dropped the kids at Marc and Brandis, picked up Kelly and headed to the angel game! Yayyyyyyyyy! Angel season is back! It was so nice to be there again! Ahhhhhh... I love baseball season. We tailgated for awhile before going in. Unfortunately they got their asses handed to them but we had fun none the less! We picked up the kids and I dropped Jack and Luke off at Bmoes to go swimming. I figured I could take Wyatt to the grocery store with me. BAD IDEA. I had went to Kohls first and he was a butt, so i decided to let him go swimming too and go to the store when the kids were asleep.

The kids swam like fish. Wyatts such a dare devil it scares the living day lights outta me. he was climbing up the rocks to jump off the very top. Luke says "Amy come see this!" I go over there and Wyatt, bare butt and all, is climbing up these rocks to the very top and with no fear at all jumping into Lukes arms in to the water. Made my hands sweat. Luke would put him in the raft and within seconds he would be diving off head first on purpose. he is crazy. When we go to the river Im not gonna be able to take his lifejacket off him the entire trip. Jen and I joked the other day about how him and Boston are both going to have lifejacket tans from the weekend cuz they wont be let out of them the whole time. Jack swam back and forth from Jason to Bmoe over and over. After fighting them to get outta the spa we went home and put them to bed and I went on a major grocery shopping trip, only to come home and pass out immediately. Talk about a long weekend!
Dad and Wy (Wy with his swollen eyes, you should have seen them before that, no idea why but his eyes were so swollen he looked like Quasimoto from Hunchback of Notre Dame) lol
High Fivin BmoeJust relaxinHairs still dry, must have been when they first got in!Attempting to swim back and forth from Bmoe to JasonDareveil Wy jumping off the highest rock! He climbed up there by himself!

3 comments:

ashley said...

skipped first and ran to second, that is classic. wish you had your video camera for that one.

have i mentioned how much i hate diapers?????

Unknown said...

You guys really have no reason to hate diapers. When they were cloth and you had to wash them out and then wash and dry them that was when you could HATE diapers. Now you can only dislike having to use them.

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

you 4 are as busy as we are!! and have i told you how cute your boys are lately?!!

well, they are sooooo cute. i cant wait to meet them!