Saturday, April 12, 2008

Beach Pics

Luke left to go outta town on friday so I was flying solo with the boys for the weekend. We started at the beach on friday which was B-E-A-Utiful! We went to my parents beach and after awhile my dad met us down there... the boys were ecstatic cuz they knew Papa was going to jump waves with them. Thank god for my new sunscreen too.... it actually worked this time! NOBODY was sunburnt! After a few hours at the beach we headed to the car and went to Kylees game where it was still 80 degrees at her 5pm game. Got a glimpse into the weekend forecast! The kids talked us into going to Marc and Brandis after the game for dinner and the Angel game so we did. These kids act like they never get to see each other... they spend like 3 days a week together, you would think they would hate each other!!! Wyatt is still dealing with a case of swollen eyes, due to allergies, poor kid. Went to bed swollen on thursday, woke up friday still swollen, was ok during the day and kicked back up about 7pm or so. Its a mystery to me... guess i really should go see the allergist now. Grrrrr... I basically get to pay someone a ridiculous amount of money for him to poke at my son then tell me "Hes allergic to nuts and everything that floats around in the air during springtime. Have a nice day!" Really not looking forward to it. Anyways, after drugging him about 8pm he was passing out on the floor at Marc's so by that time the Angels had some ridiculous call against them and I was so mad I didnt wanna watch anymore anyways so I packed the kids in the car and took off, and what do ya know, both kids were passed out within a minute of getting in the car. I went home and crashed myself, in a huge bed all to myself :)
Jack found probably five lady bugs that day.... he was so proud of himself!
PLaying in the sandSo everytime I put water in the buckets Wyatt would stick his face in it just like that and drink the water... so shocked he didnt have raging diahrrea on saturday! Gross...

3 comments:

ashley said...

how cool are little boys trunks? so cool.
love wy in that last picture.

we will be there from july 2-16th! so count us in for the birthday party!

The Trotter Family said...

Those boys are so cute! Poor Wy with his allergies, hopefully that will go away soon. It was so fun to see you on Saturday and we should do a park day soon to "release some bodily fluids." You are so funny!

Caley said...

so cute!!! Beach in April! Only in so cal. gotta love it!