Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Chuck E Cheese

Monday night we went to Chuck e Cheese. My friend Pam has a new boyfriend (who I love) and he has a little boy thats Jacksons age. His name is Cameron and Jack adores him! They met on Saturday night at Angela and Alisons bday party and played all night. When it was time to go we promised the boys we would go to Chuck e cheese on monday night we did just that. From saturday til monday night jackson talked about it, and about his new friend Cameron. They get along really well and have a really good time. So needless to say they had a great time at Chuck e cheese.

2 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

I know you don't like it, but I love the little curls growing around Jacks face. They are to die for!

ashley said...

ok i love those little drawing things, for my brothers 18th b-day we went there and did those all night! so fun!