Friday, April 11, 2008

Shes NOT My Girlfriend!

So on wednesday when we were leaving the gym, I went into Kids Klub to get the boys and after a minute of fighting with them to get outta there (they love that place) Jack had come to the swinging door and this little asian girl walks up to him, hands him a page out of the coloring book she was working on and says "Here, have a good day!" It was so cute. Jack looked at the picture and says "Thank you!" So he follows me out of there still looking at the paper and says to me "Mom why did the girl give me this?" and i tell him "Because she thought you were a nice boy!" He then after no hesitation at all says "But she is NOT my girlfriend!" LOL Priceless!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe not but she WANTS to be...

The Trotter Family said...

OK, now I feel dumb, but it makes sense now. Still Vladimir? That is not a Dominican name! At least I get where the Guerrero comes from. Jack is a crack up! I am sure he will have plenty of little girls wanting to be his girlfriend!

Jonnie said...

so cute. i need you to post more so i have something to read at work!