Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WOW Im Behind!

Ya i know, im terrible. Im gonna do my best to get caught up right now so we will see what happens. Not a whole lot going on this last week. Its the next few weeks thats going to take its toll! Lets see.... heres a brief run down.........

Saturday Luke had to work an event in 29 Palms. The boys and I went to Jacks tball game then went home, ate lunch, took a quick nap then we were off to Kylees softball game. Marc and Brandi were going out for the night so I had taken on the duty to get them to their games and have them spend the night. After Kylees second game of the day I took her and the boys to dinner before heading to Hunters 6pm game. The boys went crazy there and played with all the big kids. Around 830 when the game was finally over, I ran through and got Chinese food for Hunter and ice cream for the other kids and we finally went home. Luke had just gotten home too. We through all the kids in the shower, and then ourselves and put everyone to bed! LONGGGG day!

Sunday we got up and Luke went to get us all bagels. Then we packed up our bags and the car and took the four kids down to the beach to meet marc and Brandi. Holy cow was it hot all weekend. Luke got the funniest sunburn of all time. Like he held one of the kids who had 50 spf all over them so it was a hilarious color scheme he had going. He was dying come night time. However after rubbing him down in Aloe we were off to Lucilles (YUMMMM) to meet lari and Ethan for dinner. Always good to see them. They are always so busy, as are we, so its rare for us to get to dinner. Lari and I had been trying to get together for WEEKS if not months.

Monday Luke and I decided to try this detox diet everyone keeps doing. So Monday night we had our last great meal for a few weeks. We packed our bodies full of thai food. Then dreaded the next day where we had to smell the leftovers everytime we opened the fridge. It was not fun. So far so good though. We will let ya know how it goes. Luke had already lost 3 lbs as of this morning (after just 24 hours of this). I need to go buy a scale now. I keep forgetting to weigh myself at the gym (or I just in denial, whatever!)

I have become an ebay aholic. Seriously, its bad. Mostly boardshorts and shorts for my little guys who are HURTING for summer clothes right now. Poor Jack has NOTHING that fits him anymore. And for some odd reason Wyatt doesnt really have any shorts that fit him either. I must have put a bucket of 2T clothes in storage or something. Anyways, i have found some KILLEr deals on ebay. Everything is brand new with tags, just coming from people who get this stuff from retailers or manufacturers and start the bidding at 99 cents. Its awesome. I have bought them 2 pairs of boardshorts both for 10 bukcs, quiksilver, really cute boardshorts. I bought Jackson a pair of Hurley cargo shorts for $7. I love it. However my best buy so far has been the new TVS for the car. When we got our new car the one thing I said I wanted was a TV. Of course the one car we ended up getting didnt have one. Well we are leaving for the river in two weeks and had to buy portable ones ASAP. So i found one on ebay.... dual screen, with the head rest attachments, all the plug ins, headphones, and best of all 30 built in video games and a controller. One kid can play video games and the other can watch a movie. Its pretty sweet. We just got it yesterday and the boys already love it. Last night they sat in the same room, watching the same movie but each one had their own screen. it was hilarious!!! Love my new buy! LOVE LOVE LOVE ebay. Last night I didnt go to my turbo kick boxing class because I had an auction ending at 732pm, well TBK didnt get over til 730. LOL I am so pathetic. ADDICTED. And I just listed 35 items of my own to sell and they are diong INCREDIBLE. Wow I sound so lame right now. HAHA!
Another find on ebay was Wyatts bedding. I found his pottery barn kids quilt on there. Got it for half the retail price in stores (not to mention its on back order til August). It was a catalog return so it was a seller selling it for dirt cheap. Then I found him a brown crib sheet on there, brown crib sheets are near impossible to find by the way!! Now I am on the hunt for brown pillowcases lol. His bed look so cute though. So far. Im excited to get the rest of his room stuff going (ps Wyatt wants babies r us certificates for his bday lol).

Luke and I have a playoff game tonight for softball... wish us luck. This weekend should be pretty relaxing. jack has his last game on saturday, then his pizza party. And we are celebrating my moms bday on sunday!! Yes my mom is another year older as of Monday! Since I was so behind I hadnt posted her bday shout out... but jack made a cute phone call, as did Wyatt! So she knew she was still special on her bday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

Well like I said, nothing to interesting. I promise I wont get so behind again. Its ebay i tell ya.... Im addicted!!!

3 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

I definitely know how addicting eBay can can be! Let me know if you are into hand-me-downs. I have some things that Micah has outgrown that I should stop holding on to. Some shorts, a sweatshirt, t-shirts, etc.

Anonymous said...

I love his bed! And thanks to my boys for a great b-day phone call!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you - you're addiction is starting to freak me out just a teensy bit....