Monday, April 21, 2008

Scarface

On wednesday Wyatt fell through the bleachers at our softball game and landed in the gravel underneath. The umpire was nice enough to stop the game so I could go comfort him. It loooked like he was ok so I left him in Kylees lap, still crying but I had seen no blood or gashes. Well then I realize Lindsay and Ky tending to him as Im playing second base. He had cut his chin open and was bleeding everywhere. They stopped the bleeding and it looked more like a big scrape then a big open gash so that was good. His sweatshirt was covered in blood. No bueno, I liked that sweatshirt! Hes been pretty good about it til yesterday when he picked it and he fell asleep on my arm and I finally felt wet on my arm like he was drooling, no it was blood, all over his chin, my arm his clothes and his hand. Ughhhh. Poor guy... the kids a walking accident!

4 comments:

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

i am not looking forward to this part...it's so sad when they get hurt :(

poor lil guy!

Brooke and Aaron said...

Oh man. That's too bad. I'm glad he's okay. Kids are so accident prone. At our house, as soon as something heals, they get hurt again. Your boys are so fun to read about. I wonder if I'll ever have a boy?. No, I don't want another baby yet, but I still wonder.

ashley said...

hydrogen peroxide, try it to get the blood out.

poor kid.

Anonymous said...

Aren't my kids supposed to "take care" of your kids when they go to your softball games?!?!? Looks like their doing a fine job. I can't believe you want to take them again this week!!!