Friday, April 18, 2008

Even Cuter Than Yesterday!

Just got back from the hospital and I dont have the patience to wait to post these pics. Maddie is even cuter than yesterday. Of course yesterday she was so new she was still squishy and smashed lol however, none the less, ADORABLE! Today was even cuter. O I just love her. She is so cute. And the boys were loving it too. Jack has been super concerned when I said Maddie and Linny (as Jack has always called Lindsay) were in the hospital. He kept saying in a highly concerned voice, "Are they hurting Maddie and Linny? Is there blood?" Dunno where he got that idea but it was cute to see him so worried. This morning he even called Maddie his sister. LOL As soon as we got there he kept saying he wanted to hold her. When he finally got his chance he was good, then after a minute he says "Ok i dont want to hold her anymore" lol. Wyatt said her name last night but I have yet to have him repeat him... "Naddie" is what he called her. He was interested but not too too interested. He kept walking up and getting real close and just rubbing her hair gently than do some kinda goofball thing. Like he was just looking for the attention. When I was holding her he climbed up next to me and kept putting his face next to hers (getting pretty intimate if you asked me Uh oh hahaha) like he just wanted to feel her fuzzy hair brush up against his face. He was so cute with her. I got some maddie time in but the boys were a little chaotic so I decided to take them home so they didnt drive them all nuts. Ill get plenty of baby Maddison time in the future anyways. Ill have to go through withdrawls til I can see her again on Sunday! Soooo cute!

4 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

Ow ow, nice legs Amy! Wish mine looked like that, but mine are a bit soft right now. Anyways, send me your e-mail. I just got an e-mail for a big Hurley warehouse sale I wanted to pass on to you!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

ashley said...

home theater person are you joking me?
and i wanna go to a big hurley warehouse sale, please!!! so many benifts of living in california...

you like babies a little too much i think!

Anonymous said...

Amy, you look so good holding adorable Madison !
... Jack and Wyatt are so cute with her.
Just one more....how about it? :)
HUGS, GAMMY